- Current Prices:$127,900 to $132,900
- Closed Prices:$64,000 to $139,900
- Median Sale Price:$99,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$237.33 to $273.67,$712 to $821/quarter,$0 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Hampton Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hampton Gardens are about $50,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, 1 assigned space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.