- Current Prices:$184,900 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $259,900
- Median Sale Price:$170,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $700,$58 to $684/mo,$163 to $177/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 4,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hampton Hills South is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hampton Hills South are about $105,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.