- Current Prices:$147,500 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$133,600 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,975
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$171,$90 to $700,$117 to $179/quarter,$57 to $684/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,298 to 4,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Hampton Hills South offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $57 to $680, and taxes for the year range from as low as $574 to as high as $3,840. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $57 to $680. Property taxes for the year can range from $646 to $1,809.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.