- Current Prices:$239,500 to $314,900
- Closed Prices:$198,439 to $291,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $367,$0 to $373/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,077 to 2,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Hampton Hills are about $130,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2 or more spaces, other and guest parking.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.