- Current Prices:$326,500 to $473,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $667,500
- Median Sale Price:$408,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$650/quarter,$216.67/mo,$2400 to $2600,$1300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,711 to 4,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Hampton Park are about $285,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.