- Current Prices:$141,900 to $249,990
- Closed Prices:$89,900 to $249,900
- Median Sale Price:$174,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:96 to 2,374Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community offers a clubhouse with multiple places for residents to gather and enjoy various activities. Hampton Park is also in proximity to a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
The Hampton Park community offers a wide variety of housing styles, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single family homes of varying sizes. Homes in the community generally have crawl basements. Lots are typically around a quarter acre. The community offers residents many places to keep their vehicles, either in private garages or on the street.
Hampton Park Amenities
Hampton Park Activities & Events
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.