- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $459,900
- Median Sale Price:$367,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$176/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,358 to 3,004Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Hanan Park is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse and spanish style, and they were built between 1954 and 2016. Homes in Hanan Park are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hanan Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.