- Current Prices:$400,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$338/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:626 to 1,241Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Hancock Place Condominiums is a neighborhood in Austin, Texas. Homes in Hancock Place Condominiums are 800 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and covered, and homes in Hancock Place Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.