- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$295 to $306/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,244 to 1,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Hancock Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Hancock Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hancock Village are about $125,000 – $310,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.