- Current Prices:$189,900 to $299,715
- Closed Prices:$95,162 to $311,050
- Median Sale Price:$188,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:733 to 3,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hanover Gardens are about $100,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.