- Current Prices:$157,500 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$95,162 to $311,050
- Median Sale Price:$184,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:733 to 3,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The community of Hanover Gardens consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,770 to as high as $7,480. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.