- Current Prices:$118,000 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $293,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:868 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Hanover Highlands is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,718 to as high as $6,741. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.