- Current Prices:$250,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$114 to $116/mo,$340 to $375/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,284 to 2,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hanover Pointe are about $125,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.