- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $207,500
- Median Sale Price:$193,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $366/quarter,$114 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2009 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,284 to 2,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Hanover Pointe is a neighborhood in Longwood, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 2009 and 2014. Homes in Hanover Pointe are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hanover Pointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.