- Current Prices:$600,000 to $2,390,000
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$875,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$404
- Association Fee Ranges:$19 to $100/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,045 to 6,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hansens are about $400,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.