- Current Prices:$1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$725,000 to $1,640,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/mo,$0,$28.83 to $47.92,$16.66 to $20.83
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,492 to 4,734Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Happy Valley Ranch are about $575,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 43420.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.