- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$640 to $650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:2,067 to 2,402Sq. Ft.
Harbor Landing is a neighborhood in Punta Gorda, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are florida and townhouse style, and they were built between 1993 and 1996. Homes in Harbor Landing are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Harbor Landing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.