- Current Prices:$298,500 to $1,025,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$382
- Association Fee Ranges:$417 to $1776/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:708 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will live the country club lifestyle in this gated residence as it lists a clubhouse and park as its top two amenities. The nearby parks and playgrounds are a favorite for families in the neighborhood.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Harbor Point are about $245,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.