- Current Prices:$1,245,000 to $15,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,692,900 to $4,069,140
- Median Sale Price:$2,748,820
- Average $ per sq ft:$778
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $2870,$248 to $780/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,002 to 13,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Harbor Ridge features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harbor Ridge are about $1,370,000 – $9,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.