- Current Prices:$630,000 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$531,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$128 to $312/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,514 to 1,631Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Harbor Station features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Harbor Station are about $185,000 – $645,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.