- Current Prices:$430,000 to $460,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $542,500
- Median Sale Price:$467,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$1134 to $3086
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1978 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:2,379 to 3,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Additional perks are easy to come by. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Harbor Village is a neighborhood in North Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Harbor Village are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Harbor Village typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.