- Current Prices:$725,000
- Closed Prices:$689,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$785
- Association Fee Ranges:$540/mo,$563
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:924 to 1,870Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Santa Cruz Harbor Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Cruz Harbor Village are about $450,000 – $880,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, guest parking, driveway and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.