- Current Prices:$384,900
- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $332,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $220/mo,$0 to $1100/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 2,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Harborage features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Harborage are about $145,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.