- Current Prices:$137,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $306,$0 to $2726/quarter,$0 to $1534/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1936 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:356 to 19,625Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Harbordale is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Harbordale are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Harbordale typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.