- Current Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$639,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$860,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$473,$460 to $543.95/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,630 to 8,271Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Harborpointe is a neighborhood in Port Richey, Florida. Homes in Harborpointe are 3,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Harborpointe typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.