- Current Prices:$129,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$214,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $45,$0 to $245/mo,$0 to $130
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 11,471Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The wide variety of designs in Harbour Heights makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $245, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,186 to as high as $9,134. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $245. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,703 to $1,818.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.