- Current Prices:$244,950
- Closed Prices:$222,000 to $708,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$565 to $567/mo,$1663 to $2200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,282 to 2,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Harbour Isle is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harbour Isle are about $155,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.