- Current Prices:$334,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $695,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35 to $95
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,042 to 3,668Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Harbour North is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Harbour North are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Harbour North typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.