- Current Prices:$310,000 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $566,600
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$263
- Association Fee Ranges:$292,$235 to $440/quarter,$88 to $383/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 2,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Harmony Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harmony Lakes are about $170,000 – $505,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.