- Current Prices:$164,900 to $191,900
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $152,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$282.98 to $385,$750/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 1,444Sq. Ft.
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Harpers Croft represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harpers Croft are about $85,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.