- Current Prices:$209,900
- Closed Prices:$194,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$282.98 to $385,$750/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 1,054Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Harpers Croft represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harpers Croft are about $85,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.