- Current Prices:$224,990 to $384,900
- Closed Prices:$188,000 to $334,800
- Median Sale Price:$254,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$236/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 6,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Harpers Landing features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,078 to as high as $7,325. It is typical for the homes in the community to have slab basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.