- Current Prices:$116,000 to $200,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$178.34 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,964Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Harrisburg Town Center are about $115,000 – $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, street and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.