- Current Prices:$625,000 to $678,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$19 to $180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 6,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Harrison Hills are about $430,000 – $700,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.