- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,000 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$290,$72.5 to $75/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,163 to 3,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Harrison Park are $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.