- Current Prices:$225,000 to $419,500
- Closed Prices:$176,000 to $420,680
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $383/mo,$87 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 8,407Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Harrison Ranch offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $7 to $276. Property taxes range from as low as $2,099 to as high as $6,191.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.