- Current Prices:$200,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $550,$112 to $125/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,674 to 4,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Hart Lake Cove are about $120,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.