- Current Prices:$1,498,880 to $2,400,000
- Closed Prices:$1,300,000 to $1,835,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$291
- Association Fee Ranges:$1675 to $1793
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:5,618 to 8,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 9Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Hartford Landing At Riverstone are about $1,100,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.