- Current Prices:$189,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $292,500
- Median Sale Price:$228,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$116/mo,$354.29 to $716/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,452 to 7,736Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hartridge Hills are about $155,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.