- Current Prices:$339,000 to $357,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $462,500
- Median Sale Price:$365,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$30/mo,$180,$90/quarter,$360,$180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,660 to 3,138Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Havana Heights are about $235,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.