- Current Prices:$168,900 to $1,279,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $1,035,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$12 to $1085,$75 to $336/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,008 to 5,387Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Haw Creek is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Haw Creek are about $170,000 – $990,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.