- Current Prices:$699,000 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$520,000 to $2,089,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,164,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $850/mo,$1800 to $2500/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,526 to 8,819Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hawks Landing are about $770,000 – $2,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and pavers.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.