- Current Prices:$179,995 to $270,000
- Closed Prices:$123,600 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,490
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$63,$61 to $165/mo,$165 to $482/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 4,856Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Hawks Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hawks Point are about $140,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.