- Current Prices:$275,000 to $499,999
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1053/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,641 to 5,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Hawthorne is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Hawthorne are about $270,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.