- Current Prices:$249,900 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$264,500 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$348 to $1053/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,644 to 5,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The houses in Hawthorne are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $348 to $1,053, master fees ranging from $586 to $1,053, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,854 to as high as $6,025. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $348 to $1,053, and taxes for the year can range from $2,308 to $3,768. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.