- Current Prices:$85,000 to $280,000
- Closed Prices:$42,700 to $218,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1884 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 5,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Hawthorne offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $180, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,898 to as high as $7,793. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $180, and taxes for the year can range from $1,349 to $2,036. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.