- Current Prices:$1,098,000 to $1,299,500
- Closed Prices:$1,300,000 to $2,152,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$729
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $582,$450 to $525/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,530 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Hayward Park features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Hayward Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hayward Park are about $450,000 – $1,750,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, carport, driveway and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.