- Current Prices:$240,000
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $170/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,394 to 1,508Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Hayward Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hayward Place are $160,000 and sit on 1901.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.