- Current Prices:$420,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$423
- Association Fee Ranges:$280,$280 to $285/quarter,$280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 1,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Heather Ridge features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Heather Ridge are about $190,000 – $450,000 and sit on 166.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.