- Current Prices:$209,900 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $247,500
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$321 to $407,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,433 to 2,105Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Heather Ridge is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 1976 and 1981. Homes in Heather Ridge are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Heather Ridge typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.