- Current Prices:$184,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The wide variety of designs in Heather Ridge makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $325. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,004 to as high as $7,214. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.