- Current Prices:$749,000 to $2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$919,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$233 to $233.33/mo,$465 to $800/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:3,128 to 12,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Heathrow Woods is a neighborhood in Lake Mary, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, custom and unknown style, and they were built between 1991 and 2007. Homes in Heathrow Woods are 6,000 square feet on average and typically have 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on one-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Heathrow Woods typically have four spaces.