- Current Prices:$1,287,000 to $1,649,000
- Closed Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,787,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$414
- Association Fee Ranges:$251 to $254/mo,$251 to $266
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:3,100 to 5,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Heights At Woodridge are about $860,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.