- Current Prices:$310,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $412,965
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$8.33 to $180,$9 to $180/mo,$1 to $45/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,636 to 4,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Hemingway Point is a neighborhood in Homestead, Florida. Homes in Hemingway Point are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Hemingway Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.