- Current Prices:$334,000 to $417,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $412,965
- Median Sale Price:$364,435
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$8.33 to $222,$15 to $45/mo,$25 to $45/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,636 to 4,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Hemingway Point are about $275,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.