- Current Prices:$624,900 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $899,900
- Median Sale Price:$749,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$347
- Association Fee Ranges:$18 to $153/mo,$18 to $210,$0 to $270
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,294 to 2,917Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Henie Hills are about $375,000 – $990,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.